4 vehicles to do, not spending another dime

Participant count
  • Participant list

garychoffmann
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Missouri
None of these will be over the top. I need to re-do my truck, just got a suburban to do. Have to do my daughters car and a friend of mine who's stereo got jacked needs to be replaced.

This is what I have on hand so I think I have it covered. Hopefully will all just end up being clean installs but I haven't done a build log in ages so I thought I would start one. Vehicles are 09 ram, 05 suburban, 99 camaro ss and we are searching for a new car for my daughter.

Ask any questions you want.

Plus I need to make a big 3 for a forum buddy that is local. I should have enough 0 gauge and lugs left over.

Don't be surprised to see any of this stuff to pop up in the classifieds for sale/trade for other needed pieces. Goal is to not spend another dime on audio lol

[

LOL..Thats about a 1/4 or less than what I have sitting in my audio room(12x14) with shelves.I started my addiction back in the late 80s/early 90s if that gives you an idea..lol.Its good to see you keep everything indoors away from the elements..Thats one whom respects and takes care of car audio:toast:

LOL..Thats about a 1/4 or less than what I have sitting in my audio room(12x14) with shelves.I started my addiction back in the late 80s/early 90s if that gives you an idea..lol.Its good to see you keep everything indoors away from the elements..Thats one whom respects and takes care of car audio:toast:

It can start running your house lol

It can start running your house lol
There we go!! Now thats mine with shelves on each wall..LOL..You sir have an addiction as i do..Simply placed..Great stuff man!! At least I feel a bit better now knowing someone else has the same enjoyment as I do..Im always told I have an issue/car audio hoarder..LOL

Good god that's a lot of stuff.

You got a problem man. I don't know if they have therapy sessions for that lol

What's that old JL sub next to the Alpine sub? w6 or w3? Actually a guy here local on CL has 12w6's orignal ones for 90/ea.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.