Shake the world tahoe build (slow build)

Well time to go to work this weekend installing second skin dampler pro deadner ups brought me my package today heavy son of a gun got myself two shop packs 80 cu.ft each total of 160 cu.ft anything left over will go up for sale
e9ae4c959ba7a35684f8d01ea2dd572f.jpg
66e85a92e0a7378feb5761d5a883d37a.jpg
415586618fb8c9337fe2f84e424da819.jpg
8a1f1649637bddf72fd80eed0a6f717d.jpg
1b48ac406ad910aa31e068d516d0193e.jpg

Thought about getting some SS. It's kinda expensive but maybe that's me. Haven't bought any sound deadening for a long time.
Yea it's not cheap by any means bro that was my second alternator money right there but figured I'd do it in the right order deadner then everything as follows

Yea it's not cheap by any means bro that was my second alternator money right there but figured I'd do it in the right order deadner then everything as follows
Yup your on the right track. I've seen gut pics of entire interior gutted and then sound deadener. It's time consuming, but at the end, should be happy.

Yup your on the right track. I've seen gut pics of entire interior gutted and then sound deadener. It's time consuming, but at the end, should be happy.
Yea bro I still have time anyway who knows when the nsv4 will hit the market. Been looking around found a couple of the 3s but for the price might as well wait and get the new version

I had iamsonic make me a box design for the 4 of em subs up port back came out right at 15.99 cuft at 32hz but I'm not sure if I might end up walling it off trying to stay away from that tho cause I still want to drive it around and I don't want to put anymore weight than I have to not trying to beef up the suspension either lol

Oh I c...

yeah if you did wall it, you would def have a hard time mounting those.

Mine were kinda a PITA because my box is just barely above window leverl. Being the subs are tall, and getting them in while having limited ceiling heigth was a challenge.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.