Setup help

Participant count
  • Participant list
I don't have any rear fill...but it's all personal preference...

When you get it all, take out your rear speakers and see how it sounds...if you feel that you need something back there, get a set of coaxials...

Originally posted by nswartley yea you can just test it right now by fading your present speakers all the way to the front.

-nate

OK Thats what i have been doing and it sounds fine so i just might not have any rear fill.

Originally posted by KAMAK OK Thats what i have been doing and it sounds fine so i just might not have any rear fill.
sounds like a good plan. just installed that EXACT same setup this weekend for a friend....sounds great. you will not be disappointed, especially for a total of $233 shipped //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

-nate

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.