Setup help.

Participant count
  • Participant list
i dont want to absolutly kill one of them , but i dont want to underpower them either, i talked to the guys a zapco and they thought it would drive both of them fine. so ill probably give ti a go with both but i wanted others opinons too.

yeah I meant damage as in being loud lol, I think you'll be just fine, underpowering the woofers does no damage (now I mean actual damage) and odds are if you did go with two amps with the potential to push the subs to their limit, you probably still wouldnt be running them 500 watts each anyhow unless you cranked it, and that would probably hurt your ears and your car.

well i wont be buying another amp any time soon, so ill try them both. i can always unplug one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.