Seriosuly problem. amp smokes when i plug in power and grounf

Lol you guys are funnay!

but seriously it was acting ****ed up. I got a distro block and 150ANL fuse for my fuse between the amp and back battery. I before that I just had a little glass tube one. I still dont get why its shocking the **** outta me if I touch something wrong. I the amp itself spark when it touched metal. It turned on when I just touched the remote wire screw with a wrench and the car wasnt even on. I'll try to free air my sub again. Ive sweated my ass off for hours outside i need a break

I was outisde cutting and crimping and installing wires lol. Then I got to hooking up the amp and it went down hill fast. My truck smells like an electrical fire.

I was outisde cutting and crimping and installing wires lol. Then I got to hooking up the amp and it went down hill fast. My truck smells like an electrical fire.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Lol nice sig

uhmm im not sure wtf happened but I reconnected the neg. at the under hood battery and then tried pluging the power and ground in amp and it didnt smoke. It seems to be working fine. And yeah it sparks when the outside of the amp hits metal. So I mounted in on the sub box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.