Seriosuly problem. amp smokes when i plug in power and grounf

Pull the amplifier out and take the bottom off and show us the Kentucky Fried Mosfets.

Sounds like the amplifier was shot from the get go, Did you get it from a memeber here?

Pull the amplifier out and take the bottom off and show us the Kentucky Fried Mosfets.

Sounds like the amplifier was shot from the get go, Did you get it from a memeber here?
that'd be texas fried, and i agree. amp was toast at the start if wires were right

I find it weird though that it continues to pour out smoke. I want to see what's dead. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/veryhappy.gif.fec4fed33b4a1279cf10bdd45a039dae.gif

Got it to work but I just blew the fuse between batt pos. And amp. I get the **** shocked outta me if I toiuch the wrong thing. And the amp turns on if I touch the remote screw with a wrench. Wtf??

Got it to work but I just blew the fuse between batt pos. And amp. I get the **** shocked outta me if I toiuch the wrong thing. And the amp turns on if I touch the remote screw with a wrench. Wtf??
Woah, dude I would pull that thing out of there before you do damage to your car or yourself...

Yeah dude it shocked the hell outta me. I have the amp grounded to my seat bolt. I was free airing my sub and blew the fuse in between back battery and amp.

Woah, dude I would pull that thing out of there before you do damage to your car or yourself...
Or... Keep it in and see what happens //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Ok ill try. I went to the audio shop and they wanted $25 for an anl fuse. Thenn I remember I had a distro block with anl in it. Will work as a fuse right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.