seeking the gods

I'm a huge DC fan; I absolutely love designing for them; unique company IMO. Nobody seems to do it like like they do. They are some of my personal favorite subs, and I very seriously mean that. DC's unique suspension setup makes them absolute monsters; you can fit so many DC's and so much wattage in a small box space. That's super awesome for very loud small ported boxes with full range, pretty good sound, and it's also savage for series 6th orders. A DC sub might be the absolute best subs in series 6th orders, as far as performance to box size goes. IDK if you can beat DC in performance to box size.

Nobody is going to throw out the Dayton audio Reference subs? Great sounding sub for lower power applications. It's not all about wattage when it comes to sounding good.

I'm a huge DC fan; I absolutely love designing for them; unique company IMO. Nobody seems to do it like like they do. They are some of my personal favorite subs, and I very seriously mean that. DC's unique suspension setup makes them absolute monsters; you can fit so many DC's and so much wattage in a small box space. That's super awesome for very loud small ported boxes with full range, pretty good sound, and it's also savage for series 6th orders. A DC sub might be the absolute best subs in series 6th orders, as far as performance to box size goes. IDK if you can beat DC in performance to box size.
I have their xl spl10d2, in about 1.25cuft after displacement at 32hrtz. I am thoroughly impressed with its musicality, and output, I have it on an incriminator audio 3rd gen ia20.1 at 1ohm, and I enjoy it very much. It is about as musical as my pair of re audio sx10d4s that are currently being used. When I get bored, I swap them out, I even still have my stereo integrity hst12 on stand by just for farts and chuckles.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...