Rumors Confirmed:JL Audio

ASDF12345
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
us
JL's new line includes some minor changes to the w7's. Along with a brand new 13.5 w6v2. Also, a new wiring line that from what I have seen is very nice. The new line of amps have hidden wire terminals sort of likethe rockford amps. Finally, JL audip makes more then the worlds greatest subs. All thats left is some headunits, screens, and eq's.

Originally posted by Grand AMature JL's new line includes some minor changes to the w7's. Along with a brand new 13.5 w6v2.
13w6v2 has been known for a while..

Finally, JL audip makes more then the worlds greatest subs.
JL=overpriced=GAY=i don't agree w/ u

see thats one thing that pisses me off...peeps hate soo bad on JL...i kno there are really expensive but get the f**k over it...there awsome subs...i cant say there the worlds greatest cause im young and dont kno all thats out there but there are really good subs

see thats one thing that pisses me off...peeps hate soo bad on JL...i kno there are really expensive but get the f**k over it...there awsome subs...i cant say there the worlds greatest cause im young and dont kno all thats out there but there are really good subs
I don't see anyone hating on JL.....no one is saying they their products are crap - because they make good quality stuff (W7 really is an amazing subwoofer), but their prices are ridiculous and drive a LOT of consumers away. Thats the only reason to "hate" JL - simply put you can get equipment that is just as good, if not better, for less.

Originally posted by SuckMikeHawk23 hmmmm.... maybe someone should start a JL War Thread and all arguments on JL should go there.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif
bad idea....almost any thread involving JL contains one... :eek:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.