Rumors Confirmed:JL Audio

No JL is not the best in the world..There really isnt any best audio brand...One person says this sub is the best, the other says its a POS...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif ...I personally think JL is somewhat of an inovator in the woofer world..Just look at the suspenchion and a few other characteristics..They really do have a nice sub..sure they get downed a lot but I gurantee no other sub(well not that many) have had the kind of technology put into them that JL put into there subs, amp, componenets, etc..I mean they do make a few rather IFY brands..But thats not there TOP OF THE LINE..I mean **** every audio distruibutor has a few shitty brands here and there...A few brands thats after engineering didnt neccesarily perform that well in automobiles, considering a lot of woofers are tested in Free-air..beats the hell out of me...I would say JL audio isnt the best and **** sure isn the worst...The price is just well..speaks for itself..but other than that..There a pretty decent company..So i give a thumbs up to JL audio in that aspect of things...I'm not gonna sit here and diss JL when I eye there w6v2 and w7 product line...ANd what the hell..If I could get away with it, I would charge the HELL out of stuff I made..If people were still buying it.....I gurantee if the JLw7 was about $270 per sub u wouldnt hear as much TRASH TALKING going around as u do now! But hey everyone is intitled to there opions, yes I would put a few other companys above JL and I would also put a few under JL...

Blake

Originally posted by SoundsUnlimited suspenchion
I would like to know what this is...is this English, or some sort of language you made up yourself? What does this 'word' mean, Blake?//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif :p

I dont know why, but I figured anything I messed up in this post....U would be the first to LET ME KNOW!! lol...And yea I made that word up myself thank u very much:D //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/cool.gif.3bcaf8f141236c00f8044d07150e34f7.gif ...I think the english version is something like "suspension"...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Blake

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.