Good wiring kit?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Marksman
10+ year member

WI
I'm looking at wiring up a US 80Wx2 speaker amp, however I plan on getting a sub(s) in the future so I want to wire for a second amp as well. I'm looking at buying the Street Wires 4 gauge multi-amp kit which includes the 4 gauge wire, 8 gauge wire, and distro block. All I need with that kit is a patch cable, and I was looking at the Scosche cable.

Does that sound alright, or does anyone have a different suggestion?

Thanks

-Marksman

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Just run the rear doors off the head unit and get a set of components for the front instead to use on the 4 channel. If you want a subwoofer down...
The wiring harness adapter is less than $10 online. It makes everything 10x easier. You just wire your new stereo to the adapter outside of the...
Ive doubled up 12 ga many times for sub wiring.. even 14 ga for speaker wiring. Its OFC and it should do great and save you some money since you...
My brain hurts just looking at those diagrams. It's late so if anyone sees a problem with either of those, please feel free to chime in!

About this thread

Marksman

10+ year member
Marksman
WI
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from