RIP Wolfram Audio 2015-2021

Not sure, website is still active and seems like you could place an order not sure if you'll receive it.

I don't like seeing companies fail but I saw this coming from a mile a way. I posted on here a few years ago how Colin Buckeye (pre wolfram) was on the news when I lived in Phoenix for breaking into a high-school to steal laptops and one of the people with him had meth on them. Not saying he is a bad guy but definitely seems like he doesn't surround himself with winners.
Same thing with Coleman from CT sound. The barrier of entry to get into car audio business is low so you have naive teenagers like Buckeye and Coleman going into business with no life experience and limited technical knowledge

I hope my friends 6- Wolfram 9K's don't ever need a warranty.

20210320_134647.jpg

It's almost as though the guys that charge more for the """same""" off the shelf Chinese and Korean products aren't just greedy ******** but actually understand what it costs to stay solvent.

Oh, come on!
Him and his partner were meth head tweakers
The kind that like to cut the phone lines and go in through the air vent
It was fine while things were going good but once there was a problem with the full bridge line they couldn't keep up the façade any more.
His "partner" didn't clean the place out they both did probably because the bank was about to repo everything
It wasn't just the product that disappeared I'm sure all the blueprints, equipment and raw materials are gone too.
They will take that and have someone else act as a front man and start selling stuff under a different name a year from now

Pre-order means that we need your capital (money) to make this order. They need the 30% up front to place the order, don't be naive. Think about it. You don't see Rockford or Alpine asking for pre-order money. I am glad that they are fighting to stay in the game though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...