RIP Wolfram Audio 2015-2021

You can still find a few subs left and maybe an amp or two I guess.. But Good luck getting a warranty issue resolved and getting what was ordered. Just be careful what you pay for and hopefully you will get what was ordered??

Two 9K's in the shop just hanging out!

20220722_193323.jpg

I was joking. Looks like a cheap one with spade connections. Old stuff used to be good. He may want to remove that Audio Legion sticker as well

I was joking. Looks like a cheap one with spade connections. Old stuff used to be good. He may want to remove that Audio Legion sticker as well

Why should he remove the Audio Legion? These are amps and speakers that he owns. His shop is mainly just for box building. Some of the local stereo shops pay him to build boxes because he can knock them out real quick.

Thought he might be a dealer or something and they are defunct now.

He usually just runs down to Down4Sound for the customers who want to buy stuff. He let's me use his discount to buy stuff whenever I want to buy something. He still has a few Audio Legion component sets laying around. There's a shitload of nice subs just waiting to be used.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...