RIP Wolfram Audio 2015-2021

Still getting emails to pre order before they sell out with a 5% discount! Hard pass. ****, Amp Lab has multiple refurbs available right now for good prices.

Amp Lab has multiple refurbs available right now for good prices.
Yes, and Amp Lab will honor their warranty on refurbs and repairs if there's a malfunction.

That said, the boys up there told me last week that Wolfram did settle up money they owed and are preparing for another product run. A good start, but pulling disappearing acts isn't really a great business model and I hope none of you guys get burned the next time this happens.

Honestly, if dealers already knew about this mess I'm pissed that down4sound was selling their stuff without a disclaimer. I mean I got one of the Wolfram amps and I wanted to get a subwoofer too, but the one I wanted wasn't available. I like the looks of everything, the logo and company name and the amp I got the 1500.1 has been working great. ***** that they seem to be in middle of some ******* garbage drama. I guess I should start up a car audio company as well. After my friends get their custom bong store established I should ask their celebrity partners to go in on it with me. So how much capital does everyone think we would need?

I don’t think dealers knew exactly what was going on but in their defense, they bought the product to sell so why would they not sell it?

Contact some vendors and they will let you know order minimums, quantity, etc. Starting an audio business isn’t hard (just need some capital) but keeping it open is the hard part.

I heard "frank" the owner of FU audio got involved with Wolfram a while back. He has been very quiet the past two years and FU is out of stock for almost everything. :unsure:

I don’t think dealers knew exactly what was going on but in their defense, they bought the product to sell so why would they not sell it?

Contact some vendors and they will let you know order minimums, quantity, etc. Starting an audio business isn’t hard (just need some capital) but keeping it open is the hard part.

Well, sure. I want to buy it too. No one said they shouldn't sell it, but a little heads up if the possibility is there would be nice. Hope they can get it together still. I can definitely get the capital together with some business partners but in about a year. They don't want to start too many things in rapid succession.

I wonder who the “silent partner” is…. Hmmm…. No wonder he’s “lawyered up”

Attachments

• D8106A26-DA20-4304-BA65-28FF4692AFA9.jpeg
    D8106A26-DA20-4304-BA65-28FF4692AFA9.jpeg
    85.9 KB · Views: 85
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...