RIP Wolfram Audio 2015-2021

You work at McDonald's? Cuz you got an awful lot of salt

You went back over a year to throw salt kid. Thinking of you when I look at my shirt.

20220723_171328.jpg

No, I just gave no ***** to the original post date. You're an idiot if you think I searched this thread just to insult some clown on a dying forum. And LOL at "kid" I've been on this forum under one name or another longer than many here have been alive.

Not me little boy. I have underwear older than you. Just ask your Mom. She washes them often after she peels them off of me with her fake teeth. That bittch gives a mean gummer though. And she must be dehydrated because she never wastes a drop of my abortions in her mouth.

Not me little boy. I have underwear older than you. Just ask your Mom. She washes them often after she peels them off of me with her fake teeth. That bittch gives a mean gummer though. And she must be dehydrated because she never wastes a drop of my abortions in her mouth.
You shove semi developed fetuses in my mothers mouth after youve gestated them in your body for a bit? Or have you managed to live this long without understanding the difference between "semen" and "abortion"? I just want to make sure i inderstand your attempted insult.

mad over posts from July? cry harder.
You see how often im on this forum goofball? This place is dead. I check in every few months when a google search leads to a result here, and when doing so check out my notifications and respond. Im certainly unconcerned with the opinion of a 22er with the iq of a bowl of premade soup. Be well. Or dont, i certainly dont care.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...