RIP Wolfram Audio 2015-2021

This is exactly why I never recommend or buy brands that people get forum boners for (CT Sound, Skar, Wolfram, Nemesis).

It's always the same story, some random fly by the night company comes in and tries to undercut everyone price wise (along with stealing other companies designs) and then **** hits the fan for both the consumer and dealers

CT Sounds and Skar are at least still in business and doing well (although I don’t support them). I bought a Wolfram 3K for what, $325 new I think it was. I took the risk knowing it was another off the shelf Korean amp that I would never wire below 1 ohm.

Screenshot_20210331-151853_Facebook.jpg

So if he left Wolfram on 2/19 then why would D4S and others still be contacting him? Wouldn’t that be something they would/should know about?

So if he left Wolfram on 2/19 then why would D4S and others still be contacting him? Wouldn’t that be something they would/should know about?
Well not when it's a hostile situation like this I don't think anyone from wolfram would call up jonathan price and be like you know all the inventory you have? Ya you're going to have to sell it as-is or warranty it yourself and as far as any already sold product you're fuk'd on that as well...

Well not when it's a hostile situation like this I don't think anyone from wolfram would call up jonathan price and be like you know all the inventory you have? Ya you're going to have to sell it as-is or warranty it yourself and as far as any already sold product you're fuk'd on that as well...
I assumed he left before all of this happened and that he was lawyered up to obsolve him of any wrongdoing. I’m now assuming this happened last month or even sooner and it has just been hidden. So is there anyone running wolfram or is it 100% defunkt?

So is there anyone running wolfram or is it 100% defunkt?
Not sure, website is still active and seems like you could place an order not sure if you'll receive it.

I don't like seeing companies fail but I saw this coming from a mile a way. I posted on here a few years ago how Colin Buckeye (pre wolfram) was on the news when I lived in Phoenix for breaking into a high-school to steal laptops and one of the people with him had meth on them. Not saying he is a bad guy but definitely seems like he doesn't surround himself with winners.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...