Rims on my Mustang Opinions Wanted

dave_damage
10+ year member

Soundstream Nut Swinger
Was wondering what rims you guys think look better. Yes I know i need tire shine and its dirty lol.

w9feza.jpg

a46jht.jpg

it's kindda hard to tell from the pick but the white ones look ok,they match up with the color of the horse better then the first ones.

First....

Take off that dumbass horse.

Second...

Torque thrusters. Only. Get rid of those rediculous white wheels. Unless its a V6... in which case, get rid of the car.

I woulda kept the horse and taken off the Mustang decal on the bottom. My friend has the same year/style with the horse and matching grey/gunmetal torque thrust rims and it looks awesome. But whatevah... just get rid of those white rims :/

Polish up those TT2's and take the stickers off and put the stock tails on.

Or, if you favor the more gawky look, leave the stickers and tails, and put on the white ones.

i want the white ones if ya sell em, would look good on a white mgm

edit: nevermind id ave to use spacers and the back ones would stick out too far, but if i were you id go with the torqs and make it look like a bullit. (which they didnt make in those years)

torque thrusters, remove all the vinyl, put stock tail lights back on, take off the ricey front bumper. Its a mustang not a civic, sad thing is most of the import guys have realized how tacky that looks but you do it to a mustang *puke*

torque thrusters, remove all the vinyl, put stock tail lights back on, take off the ricey front bumper. Its a mustang not a civic, sad thing is most of the import guys have realized how tacky that looks but you do it to a mustang *puke*

300a6p2.jpg

I like it. Yeah I am sticker crazy I know. I like the white rims better. Its different. Looks a lot better in person. Alto alot of **** talking is going on. I can take it, I asked for it lol

Like I said earlier, it'd loom really nice without the bottom stripe, or the horse. The two are just a little much, IMO.

Those white wheels would also look really nice if the car was black.
devil.gif

Joo have a problem with Civics?
l_e38b1efc0fdd2ce7f684da29d50e6c62.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.