Rims on my Mustang Opinions Wanted

You ought to leave the Torque Thrust wheels on one side and the white spoked wheels on the other...That way it will have a unique look to the car...I saw some cars at SEMA fixed up like that....
I have heard something like this awhile back, it was more the black on one side and chrome on the other though..

First....
Take off that dumbass horse.

Second...

Torque thrusters. Only. Get rid of those rediculous white wheels. Unless its a V6... in which case, get rid of the car.
Exactly my thinking as well. That horse is pretty lame. Half expected to see a rainbow license plate holders to go with it.

When I see white rims I think of cheap imports trying really hard to be cool. The Torque thrust rims go better with the lines of the car and hint at the muscle car heritage the Mustang dominated years prior to this car.

300a6p2.jpg

I like it. Yeah I am sticker crazy I know. I like the white rims better. Its different. Looks a lot better in person. Alto alot of **** talking is going on. I can take it, I asked for it lol
I like it. Granted it isn't Roush or Saleen but its ok.

You can make your V6 a GT hunter with an Explorer Express supercharger. I think they take 4.0L to over 350HP. Google it imo. They are pretty cool.

Wait a second. I never really looked at the second pic, with the white wheels. Are they Cobra R's?

If so, polished or chrome Cobra R's would be the best imho

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.