Ridn's Expo Build Log

yes these do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

evo1.jpg

evo2.jpg

evo3.jpg

evo4.jpg

evo5.jpg

Be back in minute, need lotion, dry not working:crap:

Well upon further investigation IMO you have a great spot to run wires. I have already begun the precess of switching to the lil spot you use but I will do it a lil different. Im going to attach 2 grommets to the grommet that you removed, then put it rite back in for a tight seal. Anyway here are the pics of my wire where it is right now minus my second run of 4ga.

Here is my Big 3 in detail

DCFC0019-1.jpg

where i wired

DCFC0021.jpg

DCFC0022.jpg

DCFC0024.jpg

oh yeah my dash was like yours here it is now. soon whole inside will be black...

DCFC0028.jpg

nice man.
i really do hate the interior tan.

but not much i can do
IM going to change everything seats will be last. Going to do head liner also. might leave part of door panel tan not sure. this is how i am going to use your wire spot..

DCFC0026.jpg

going to drill then silicone it and pop it back in and run wire down center of truck under carpet.

never thought of that^^^

update:

got everything hooked up and running

my frontstage is bothering me a bit.

but i'll get it squared away.

next thing to do is order some wire and get the RD hooked up

and throw in the 2 15s box.

some minor progress pics...

tweeters are facing opposite seats, not how they show in pic.

tweeterspot.jpg

crossovers mounted under the floor

crossovermounted.jpg

underthefloor.jpg

batt wired up

battwiredup.jpg

battpic.jpg

same with batt under the hood(still need to add the chassis & alt runs)

wiredup.jpg

battwiredup2.jpg

...I'm not understanding where you ran the wire.
Looks like it went under the driver's side wheel area, but where did you come up? Am i missing something?
ill snap a pic for you tomm

its under the carpet under the steering wheel, there is a grommet that needs to come out, and in the engine bay its by...somethin lol. i cant remember without seeing it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.