RidnClean's 04 F150 Build Log

IMAG0248.jpg

IMAG0247.jpg

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0241.jpg

IMAG0242.jpg

hasnt been a good day to remove the stickers yet.

as for the f150 logos, they have holes behind them, so best i can do is black them out.

can't really say, been awhile since i've owned components(came off of PA mids and earthqauke screamers)

they can be with some tuning, but they can be bright, id use the higher end CDT for a laid back sound, or somethin like rainbow.

I'm on the fence when it comes to Cdt. I like Focal, but don't want to pay the price. I like the Boston Sr's too. I'm not into the laid back sound. I'm building a box for 2 10's for a F-150 just like yours. There's not much room, but the owner is a little bit taller than a smurf and wants ported box. I'm doing 3 cubes with 2 4" round ports.

id load the subs to the passenger side instead if he need room.

i've ran CDT since i started audio and always worked for me and can get good deals on em, so i stayed with em.

i've tried and installed and heard other comps, its not a huge deal to me, so i never spend the extra cash for amazing comps.

sold the kicker to tater, and picked up a SAX-100.4D from Sundown, so will see that by next friday hopefully, will start the amp rack tomm.

started running the Shok wiring, but i need to go buy longer zipties and then progress will continue.

will be putting 2 D3400s under the hood after i purchase alt.

stay tuned...

IMAG0249-1.jpg

IMAG0250.jpg

IMAG0251.jpg

IMAG0253.jpg

IMAG0254.jpg

That ***** about the holes behind the ford badge....totally forgot about my friends lightning that he took the symbols off of and now there is holes in its place instead....looks whack imo to have the holes so keep the badges...glad my chevy decals and side molding were really easy to take right off on a hot day

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.