RidnClean's 04 F150 Build Log

started my deadening process for the weekend with the new AudioTechnix deadener, so far im liking this stuff alot.

stay tuned...

IMAG0175.jpg

not really, i deadened them anyway and there is polyfill behind the mids, so its mostly sealed off in there.

i bought grills for them and the kicks are more oval than round, so grills wont fit, kinda pissed about that.

tbh you couldnt kick em if you wanted to, they are out of the way, so im not really worried about em.

my doors im a lil more worried since somehow my drivers door is pressed against the grill.

eBay kit? Spring almost looks like the kit we ordered for my dad's truck.

So no complaints out of the Audiotechnix eh? Get to try mine out tomorrow.

Keep up the good work. Also have you found a HID kit yet?

Clean truck. I like those body styles. My friend in HS had a bright red one, 20" Eagles, nice drop, Harley front, ram air hood, shaved, Lightning lights and int. Really nice truck IMO.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.