Reduce air volume - Built box and is a little to big

XPerties
10+ year member

My measurements were great on paper but after assembling it, glue/screw and resin I'm at 1.42 with sub Displacement - 0.17 cu. ft. which brings me to 1.25 and the optimal for a 12 RE sex is 1.0. I know using poly fill increases the size but is there anything I can add to decrease size?

I thought of back wall stacking 2x4 but the box is now resin and sealed. Local audio store suggest foam...Your thoughts?

that's too obvious, he wants to make this complicated..................you have to turn off half of your brain to answer
Wow....Considering this is my first box build I guess I should have asked my stupid question at a different forums board. I do appreciate the answers I received from the more mature members and to others who feel the need to belittle those who are not as "smart" as yourself, karma's a true fact in life.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.