Need design for box face

Participant count
  • Participant list

surreal
10+ year member

On my katy perry sht
OK
Im almost done designing my box for my three sundown 12s build. I need someone to help me (In Sketchup or whatever) properly fit three 12s onto the face of my box. The front piece its self will be 34.5x20.5

Can someone squeeze that in for me and get a cut sheet going for just the face? The subs have an OD of 12.5 I believe.

Thankyou thankyou.

And if anyone asks - yes, Ive tried. Im used to real 3D modeling (3DSM, Cinema4D) and Sketchups retardedly dull, loves to group things, and its auto-snap to a fail grid is fail.

****, good call. I dont have any 12" subs around.. though I could use a cutout. One of em should be in monday but I was hoping to start pretty soon.

Im still looking for the ports though..

Anyone reading this, if you have any 6" Aeros youd sell. LET ME KNOW kthx.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.