Reduce air volume - Built box and is a little to big

yeah i was just going to say try it out as is before modifying.

if you feel like the cone is moving too much - then you can add wood to the inside of the box to take up airspace.

I actually would just use a skill saw and cut the bottom piece of the box off completely - and then trim down the box -

and re fit the bottom piece you cut off. ive done this numerous times to boxes ive built previously and did not like

or just built new. Im a total wood jew - and I recycle my own boxes in to diffrent boxes ... lol cause im that cheap !

if you feel like the cone is moving too much - then you can add wood to the inside of the box to take up airspace.

I actually would just use a skill saw and cut the bottom piece of the box off completely - and then trim down the box -

and re fit the bottom piece you cut off. ive done this numerous times to boxes ive built previously and did not like

or just built new. Im a total wood jew - and I recycle my own boxes in to diffrent boxes ... lol cause im that cheap !
did the same thing when i didnt want to go ported on my aero box...simply cut the box down and went sealed went from 1.5 to .98

ur moms a wood jew... pics of ur valiant plzzz

Wood Jew, f***ing priceless. I just cut a box apart and cut the port in half because I wanted to raise the tuning.

Just leave the box where it's at. 1.25 is ideal for that 12. If you do anything, put two small 45's in. one on the top back wall and one at the bottom back wall.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.