Reduce air volume - Built box and is a little to big

Wow....Considering this is my first box build I guess I should have asked my stupid question at a different forums board. I do appreciate the answers I received from the more mature members and to others who feel the need to belittle those who are not as "smart" as yourself, karma's a true fact in life.
Dude, we are just kidding. Lighten up before you get all "My Name is Earl" on me. This is a forum and we try to have fun, a little flamage is just part of it. Check you feelings at the login screen.

It's all good, hang around for a while and you will see that's it's nothing personal.

.....and by the way, your vag is showing.

Actually no its not. I have seen many a person who has deserved to be hit by a bus, go on to better things and get farther ahead at the expense of others. Please don't fool yourself with with a proverb.

Actually no its not. I have seen many a person who has deserved to be hit by a bus, go on to better things and get farther ahead at the expense of others. Please don't fool yourself with with a proverb.
You replying about me or about his "Karma" thing?

Listen to Deafwish, mostly its just in fun, unless youre a 100% FVCKING IDIOT, then we really do mean it when we say "go play in traffic".

But you had a legit question, i believe. so hang around and ignore the haters, personally... I

............. Mostly its just in fun, unless youre a 100% fvcking idiot, then we really do mean it when we say "go play in traffic".But you had a legit question, i believe. So hang around and ignore the haters, personally... I

You replying about me or about his "Karma" thing?
He's refering to Karma and just because someone gets ahead in life doesn't mean karma doesn't catch up to a person.

Anyways, I took things a little off wack. Being new to this board you have to get a read on members so my bad and I bow out.

And if you hadn't already gotten a good answer/solution, i wouldn't have been giving you smartazz ones............i would have tried to explain and give real suggestions.

I'm just trying to get this box perfect. I built a wedge design to sit on the rear middle section of my back seat in my ford f150 because I'm tired of dealing with those crap shallow mounts. The last memphis I had last 2 days on a 500rms amp before it fried. I've purchased 2 new amps and new sub.

I should have measured before I put the bottom piece on then I could have nicely inserted some 2x4 which would of brought me to a near perfect 1.0 but me's a noob and now I'm dealing with a 11.5 inch opening. I was thinking there might have been some easy stuffing that I could shove in there toward the back which is why I asked.

...and you don't even want to know some of my other questions regarding covering the box. I've spent countless hours...no sh!t, really...countless hours using search button and I'm still fooking undecided what I want to do.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.