Reccomendation for subwoofer amp.

Participant count
  • Participant list
JBL absolutely has better amps than nvx...recoil...stinger...and I'd take them over anything pioneer produces these days
Disagree, you can't say that JBL is superior to Stage 4 or other of their international series. One has to compare apples to apples, that includes the respective lines in any of the manufactures that I listed. THere are inexpensive Focal amps that I lump in that broad category. I would go Excelon or Sony ES over the standard JBl line. Apples and apples, it's important. Saying all of one is better than any of the other is an oversimplification.

Stinger is a very good quality in-house design that I would put next to most PPI, I''ve used JBL & Crown/JBL amps in the past and their power series were/are solid amplifiers too.

I've used almost everything that I've listed in that middle of the road catagory, honestly don;t see a huge amount of difference.

More to the point, there are many players in that market, it's the middle of the playing field and where most action is. Find a brand you like, find the price you want to pay and expect that you get that brands basic, middle of the road offerings.

Pretty simple really.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...