RCA distribution blocks?

Participant count
  • Participant list
To my knowledge there is no such thing.....

Other than Y cord adaptors, your best bet would be to look into a line driver or an inline EQ/DSP unit. These allow a single or Triple RCA input and offer several RCA outputs- each having adjustable frequency control. Audio Control Makes some of the best Processors and EQ's in this industry, and offers a great backing of thier products.

http://www.audiocontrol.com

take it easy,

-zane

Okay, I've been looking at cross-overs and line-drivers and I've come up with three competitors for my money. Adiobahn, US Acoustics and Audio Control. Now my only question is: if I use one set of inputs, will the signal go through all of the outputs?

Audio Control, without a doubt. They have been designing these things quite a bit longer than the other two mentioned companies. and have also won more awards in design.

Really it depends on the model you get to determine signal dispersion, typically- if there is only 1 input and 3 outs- the signal would be transfered to all 3 outputs. However, if there is more than 1 input, the outputs are likely separated also.

take it easy,

-zane

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.