Raptor 1/0 = Stinger 4ga????

Hey man I ran welding wire for a guy once because that's what he wanted, it works really well, except that rubber its wrapped in is REALLY hard to pass through anything

Hey man I ran welding wire for a guy once because that's what he wanted, it works really well, except that rubber its wrapped in is REALLY hard to pass through anything
People keep saying welding cable isn't very bendable, but honestly it's easier to run than the cheap 1/0 gauge regular cable I got before that

That and it's cheap at like 3 bux a foot

I just saved that picture to show people why they shouldn't buy cheap wire. Wow that is truly disgraceful //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

You should order yourself some Install bay if you are budgeted. It's not too bad as far as it's actual size. My buddy has 4 runs in his civic and it works great.

I am sure that off 1200rms fused accordingly that the Raptor stuff will be just fine, since you have all the other stuff already to save monies for now, unless you dont care. If you didnt though, I dont see why you would be buying cheap wire.

It does **** to see how small it is and much rubber is covering that ish.....indeed false advertisement. Lesson learned, we have all been there a time or two.

Good luck on install.

By the way, I am partial to Knu...even their cheap brand works really well. Also like Tsunami, but you dont see them around much anymore. Running it in my car with Knu currently though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.