RAMROD's Build thread - Dodge Charger

Lookin good so far bruh.
Thanks

I'd smoke a blunt in it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/up2something.gif.dd110ecf3ae4b76050d87598f2f8de7c.gif
Thanks, but I would advise against it...//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Looks like an old wood stove I used to have when growing up...

20150316_102428.jpeg

Looking good sir!! I just about ripped everything out of my truck/Still got the Honda banging though:santa: It never ends.Looking good though sir!! Subscribed!

Looks Great man!!I like it! Very custom indeed.Will you be bolting the box down to keep from shifting?Alot of people use those Ugly azz L brackets.I for one have never been able to use them due to how ugly and chitty the look exposed on a great looking box/or install. I have always bolted the enclosure down from the inside before placing the subs in then mounting the subs with 1/2 star type screws and 1/2 square head screws.Makes it REAL Nasty to get the box out,and subs for a thief,and you dont have those nasty L brackets exposed.

Stainless Steel Carriage Bolt 25 5 16 18 x 3 | eBay I use inside box close to all 4 corners with oversized washers, silicone with washer and tighten with one nut underneath vehicle then place another nut to lock it down.Never come loose.Hit with spot paint under car.

Looks Great man!!I like it! Very custom indeed.Will you be bolting the box down to keep from shifting?Alot of people use those Ugly azz L brackets.I for one have never been able to use them due to how ugly and chitty the look exposed on a great looking box/or install. I have always bolted the enclosure down from the inside before placing the subs in then mounting the subs with 1/2 star type screws and 1/2 square head screws.Makes it REAL Nasty to get the box out,and subs for a thief,and you dont have those nasty L brackets exposed.Stainless Steel Carriage Bolt 25 5 16 18 x 3 | eBay I use inside box close to all 4 corners with oversized washers, silicone with washer and tighten with one nut underneath vehicle then place another nut to lock it down.Never come loose.Hit with spot paint under car.
I won't have access to the inside like that once installed. I'll have to make some sort of bracket on the backside.. Hidden.

Got a little work done. Got a hold of a jigsaw, 1/2in MDF, hardback board and Carpet. Also pulled the Back seat out.

Figured out my layout. I'll be getting a lot of work done this coming week.

My LEDs came in from Diode Dynamics

20150327_210625.jpg

20150327_210348.jpg

Now that looks ****...

20150326_145334.jpg

Picture of what it's going in..

20150326_153747.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.