Rackford Fosgate amplifier.

Corsica
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
I now have 2 Rockford Fosgate amps. A 150 A 2 and 75.2. They 150 is black and silver and tha 75.2 is all silver. Wich one will push my subs better and how long is Rockfords warentee valid on amps. if tha sticker isn't broken? (these may need some repairs). if warentee is found to be up then how easy or cheap is a RF amp to fix?

Jordan

rockford fosgates ??????????????????they are blown man ........they **** !!!!!!!!!!!!!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/nono.gif.eca61d170185779e0921b0faa9704973.gif just kiddin with ya ....thats too bad though id get them fixed or something

ohhhh sag think ur cool shreding on a 17 yr. olds 1st system? Just cause my RF amps be dead9hopefully not for long) don't mean jack. They will be up and running here soon.

really sag...whats up w/ that....why u gotta rag on somone cause they dont have the money to afford a top of the line system.....kinda sad....heh....im not ragging on you im jus bored at work....anyways....

The punch 150 will push alot harder and yes if the warrenty is still valid then get em fixed. Also I relpyed to you ? on the 12 w6s in the classifed section.

I believe the warranty is 3 years unless they are back to stock. Which if they are should have a sticker on the bottom that says B-Stock. Which would mean the warranty is 90 days.

goddyd4me....i talk to corsica all the time we are buds in auto car stereos chat ...i was just messin with him ....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

yea i mena for gods sakes i even introduced Sagleo to this very wesite and message board (all tha people he's helped need to thank me too) Anways tha 150a2 is gonna be fixedwhen i get some $$$ tha 75.2 can wait.

J

I ment Rockford not Rackford. Rockford is an awsome company located in AZ. They are some of the better amps and subs on tha market today.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.