QUESTIONS ON AMP AND SUBS

Participant count
  • Participant list
Well to be honest it seems you have been veering out of your lane of experience recently. I get that you want to help and all but don't feel its your sworn duty.

If the helpful people aren't around as much anymore thats not our fault and the op's can search the vast reaches of the internet to find their answer. This isn't the only audio forum out there.

Yes forums are dying mostly due to facefuck but I don't take it upon myself to post in every topic.

Im not trying to attack you but if you're feeling that people are ragging on you then perhaps theres a reason why. Just some food for thought. 
meh... i say live ant let die, but the die part seems to be the focal point of some peoples reason for posting...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.