Project F-150 BOX BUILD

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00439.jpg

DSC00440.jpg

DSC00441.jpg

Back to work, so more to come later...................
Sweet, looking good so far. Thats gonna look, and sound a lot better than the crappy Q-Logic boxes that i currently have lol.

Looking forward to seeing the finished box.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif:D:D

You can usually get away with half the size (sq") and space than a square port. Plus I think they look neater.

ok, well the way its gonn sit in my truck its not gonna be visable any way. But ill keep that in mind when I upgrade //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

So, like reverse the box, make it taller, and separate the subs a bit lol
well considering the box is already being built already if you want something different later I would have the port switched to the other side then make the box a little taller to allow for more clearance underneath and have a loading wall on the floor under them. You wont need to separate the subs any though they are find like they are.

I am not saying that you wont be happy with this box because Im sure it will sound great, just giving you some ideas if you decide to build another in the future.

well considering the box is already being built already if you want something different later I would have the port switched to the other side then make the box a little taller to allow for more clearance underneath and have a loading wall on the floor under them. You wont need to separate the subs any though they are find like they are.
I am not saying that you wont be happy with this box because Im sure it will sound great, just giving you some ideas if you decide to build another in the future.
Ok, lol. I know its bad but im already thinkin of doin one RD audio Alpha 15" in there. lol. I believe that would be a good bit louder than what i got lol. But ill just have to see whenever my spendin money is replenished lol.

LOL I cant believe I missed this! Nice work Mike! You should thank me for reccomending you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Everything looks nice!

LOL I cant believe I missed this! Nice work Mike! You should thank me for reccomending you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif Everything looks nice!

LOL WORD OF MOUF

Thanks man, how is your box coming along?

Ok, lol. I know its bad but im already thinkin of doin one RD audio Alpha 15" in there. lol. I believe that would be a good bit louder than what i got lol. But ill just have to see whenever my spendin money is replenished lol.
well if you go that route i would have the sub firing forward with aero ports firing towards the passenger side wall. The NBS f150s have more room behind the seats than my style does so you should have plenty of room for a 15

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.