Problems with Dropped Mazda

Found his shop number, don't know his name though. Anyone know?
Billy Madson

While your at it ask him what's up with that camera I shipped to him....still haven't heard back from him on this trade thing we got going.

His name is Kelly Weiner and the phone number to his shop is 701-492-9009, the internet is a wonderful place!

why do people even deal with him? how many of these threads pop up every month?
And I guarantee some fool will be looking for a deal and ignore threads like this,the way this guy spells and the grammar he uses would be enough for me to avoid him.

i sent him an amp about a month ago and im still waiting for payment, he said he sent it and i never got anything, i pm'd him again, he said he'd send it again... still waiting, but im not jumping to any conclusions yet

after a month I would be jumping to conclusions. You better file a claim now before it is too late. It does not take a month to paypal money. It takes 10 fcking minutes

i sent him an amp about a month ago and im still waiting for payment, he said he sent it and i never got anything, i pm'd him again, he said he'd send it again... still waiting, but im not jumping to any conclusions yet
Why did you send him an amp before you got payment for it?

Absolutely, his paypal email is kw@teamelectronics.net. The package he shipped me was from a kelly weiner, I searched for team electronics and got that number and called them, but the manager said kelly was busy with a customer at the moment.
Hmmm

This is the shipping info I got from him:

Billy Madson

502 17th ave N

Wahpeton nd 58075

If for whatever reason my deal doens't get straightened out with him atleast I got a number to call. Thanks

I am sure those are fake, he is trying to scam people
Reguardless he has to know this dude because I know he got what I sent him

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread and see where it goes

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stangman67

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stangman67
Seattle
Start date