Problems with Dropped Mazda

Your the issue here, I never said anything about missing half the alarm. I am missig the antenna, battery cover and install manual, and yes the lcd transponder has scratches. How about you PM me back and we fix this, rather than talking here. Did you ship the pieces like you said you would or not?

wow zachfeen you pm me 10 times a day whinning bout this and then bout that man you need to chill for real one mintue you missing half the alarm b.s. next its all scratched and been used also bs then this then that wow no wonder there caution feedback behind you already i should have known youd try to do all you could to back out and change ur mind like you did to other dude hence reason why most don mess with newbys
Would it have killed you to pay attention in English class?

Your past deals on here suggest you are not of great moral character.

wow zachfeen you pm me 10 times a day whinning bout this and then bout that man you need to chill for real one mintue you missing half the alarm b.s. next its all scratched and been used also bs then this then that wow no wonder there caution feedback behind you already i should have known youd try to do all you could to back out and change ur mind like you did to other dude hence reason why most don mess with newbys
Back out and change my mind with what other dude?

zach im not here to hold your hand nor am i here to answer your questions every 2 minutes i do have better things to do it sickning every 3 minutes you filling thebox wit so? anything? this is missing? etc i said id get that out taking your multiple this and that whinning complaints bout this and that so i did try to make it right....

then you come out in public trying to act like a victim well dude you aint no victim and in noway were you scammed and in noway will i let you scam me so have a nice day youll get said items but i dont want to hear next sumpin else is missing or scratched etc being we both know it isnt

What the hell is your problem? All I wanted is to put an alarm on my mustang and I received an incomplete kit, and I am the bad guy? I will take pics of this said kit and you will be more exposed than you already are. Judging by the way you are acting I think it is obvious who's problem this is.

dropped. you seem like a dick. you sold him something and something wasn't right. he has every right to PM you as frequently as he wants trying to get updates when you don't PM him back. i get that your computer has PM issues... so answer his questions here?

also it is on YOU to make this right. you DO have to hold his hand. if you have his money he has every right to ask you what you're doing on your end to fix it.

take pictures i can do samething its easy to pull out stuff and try to make adimt claim but im done with this thread so say all you want fine with me bro ut i did say id send it and do stand to my word so there for youll recieve items

Pics of the remote, sorry for the cell phone pic, my memory card reader is AWOL. But I think it is obvious the corners are dinged and the screen is scratched

photo-1.jpg

tried, it didn't help. My cell phone ***** //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

And to you dropped since you don't reply to Pm's, those pieces better get here quick as I need to sell this quickly. Because of this I had to buy another alarm and dip into my rent money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

again dropped, the problem i have is in this thread you are doing the most *****ing yet you advertised BNIB and you sent him a transponder that was knicked up and missing the battery cover..... wth

learn some english. you are a class act........

ironic when someone owes him something he stays on top of them until he gets his stuff. and that was after it took him way too long to ship out his part of that 3 way trade.

how long did it take to finally get slicknick what he was owed? did he even get it?

seems as though when he is the one buying/recieving something he expects it to be shipped on a timely manner and delivered as described. but when he is the one selling something he has a fukc it attitude.

ironic when someone owes him something he stays on top of them until he gets his stuff. and that was after it took him way too long to ship out his part of that 3 way trade.
how long did it take to finally get slicknick what he was owed? did he even get it?

seems as though when he is the one buying/recieving something he expects it to be shipped on a timely manner and delivered as described. but when he is the one selling something he has a fukc it attitude.
winnar winnar chicken dinnar.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stangman67

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stangman67
Seattle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied