Problems with Dropped Mazda

I think it was just that he didn't check everything before he shipped them as he bought them off the old shop. A thorough check would have prevented this but with 23 alarms that might have been time consuming. He had only one 881xp for sale so I don't think he grabbed the wrong box or anything
I think you may have just found your answer. Just give him a little time to respond.

ok first off thanks shelby yes i am not always able to pm me some reason my pc doesnt always want to open it.... also i have 4 881xp and swore all stuff was in there you pm me one time then every couple minutes there after. not everyone lives for the there ca.com pm box man chill it down couple levels here

the only problem i have with this is he said BNIB right? the transponder is clearly broken/used and it has missing stuff. thats still not BNIB just my .2 cents.

Your right, it's not right. The transponder is the only thing that appears used. I don't think I am going to get him to take it back as he will still not even return my PM's. I guess I will have to be happy with getting the missing parts, and then sell it off again as I have no use for it. I wouldn't recommend dealing with dropped though as his communication just is horrible.

There will be no a$$ kissing thread as I am still not getting what was initially advertised. I am kinda doubting that I will get the parts as he won't respond still, in that case I will have to file a claim and I don't know if I can win that.

Mazda seems like good guy, I did a trade with him and was suppose to recieve a alarm been 2weeks never got it. he said his gf sent it out and paid 10bucks for shipping thru USPS with no tracking when a flat rate priority box is 3bucks? Lol but hes suppose to send me a new one out tomorrow so we'll see. This is not in any part negative feedback just letting it be known whats going on i guess but he seems cool. But we will see once I actually recieve the alarm.

wow zachfeen you pm me 10 times a day whinning bout this and then bout that man you need to chill for real one mintue you missing half the alarm b.s. next its all scratched and been used also bs then this then that wow no wonder there caution feedback behind you already i should have known youd try to do all you could to back out and change ur mind like you did to other dude hence reason why most don mess with newbys

steve she sent it in a ox inside a big padded envolope i can find receipt and take pics to show proof it been sent no clue y it aint there yet bro but ill make it right tomarrow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stangman67

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stangman67
Seattle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies