Problems with Dropped Mazda

I would be calling him now and everyday untill he either gives in and gives you the said items or dissconnects his number and in that case with all the Super internet slooths here find his new number and do the samething.

Pressure this mother Fcker till he mans up.

Why did you send him an amp before you got payment for it?
because it was only a $30 amp + shipping

he had a bunch of refs in his sig, including some respectable names.. and at the time i had no refs (have a few now)

so if i got beat im only out $30, yeah still *****, but its ot hundreds and hundreds of dollars

Call his azz, annoy the fck out of him at work and maybe he will pull through. At this point I don't think he is going to follow through without any motivation

well he has paypal now apparently. I called again, he is still "busy" seriously guys flood his shop with calls in about half an hour. I would like to talk to him bofore the frenzy starts though and he just stops answering. I plan on making his life a living hell

he told me he didnt have paypal so he had to send the money through money order to me, if he has it now, tell him to paypal me my $50 when you talk to him lol

So you guys are %100 sure he's a scammer? He seemed like a cool dude when I talked with him, but if he ripped you guys off then I might need to call him

call him yourself, I am going to fix my issues first and then if I get his attention I'll bring up other people. I want first dibs on the guy though

So you guys are %100 sure he's a scammer? He seemed like a cool dude when I talked with him, but if he ripped you guys off then I might need to call him
Longer you wait the worse time you will have to get any resolution.

like i said, im not saying anything bout em yet, he can still pull through

it just pisses me off when is ent to the amp, he *****ed at me to get it out fast as possible like daily when it snowed like 4 feet which i still got out in like 2 days... and when it comes to paying me back well... its been over a month

KELLY WEINER!!!!! haha that explains alot. what a great last name.

no wonder hes so screwed up. probably getting made fun of weiner his whole life.

Yea it has been pretty proven through this thread that he is a scammer, I wouldn't give him the benefit of any doubt at this point

only thing i dont get it, why scam me for a sony amp lol... i think if he was scamming he would of picked a more expensive piece of equipment

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stangman67

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stangman67
Seattle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies