Problems with Dropped Mazda

this is weird stuff. I had a deal with him for 2 kicker cvx's and the deal with smooth. In fact, I still holla at him every so often. Billy is NOT a scammer. Not sure what is going on here.. hope everything works out for ya though.
Yeah these people are all lying,I knew he was legit:rolleyes://content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

edit:

my bad, i was reading a thread about this guy and the guy who scammed me at the same time. dropped never scammed me, it was another member on here. i responded to the wrong thread lol whoops.

still sounds like scum though

Well we got a major update here. If you need to clear up your situation CALL him, if he had given out his number in the first place none of this would have happened. Over the phone the guy seems extremely nice and our issue now (at least it seems) is taken care of. He took down my number and is going to call me with tracking info when it goes out. For now at least things are looking positive with Billy (it is his name).

Well we got a major update here. If you need to clear up your situation CALL him, if he had given out his number in the first place none of this would have happened. Over the phone the guy seems extremely nice and our issue now (at least it seems) is taken care of. He took down my number and is going to call me with tracking info when it goes out. For now at least things are looking positive with Billy (it is his name).
i heard it too many times dnt hold ur breath

kelly WEINER and Billy Madison? does not sound fishy at all...

oh well, the dude said he was going to buy my 2512 DD for $75 and never sent a **** MO.

lol, anyone who does business with happy gillmore is retarded.

Every fing time, you pay for something and it doesn't come for a month with this guy. Put the bong down for a day or two, and take care of your business fool.

all the BS in this thread about deals you havent made good on and this is all that you can comment on?
go fly a kit or go back to what you good at cause knowledge aint your shine on bro i aint out to screw no one over never have been and aint startn now either

You may not be out to screw anyone over, but you are obviously a terrible business man. Not to mention you sound borderline retarded.

Ok, I'm not here to make any enemies, and I will admit you come through in the end. The problem is people have to do things like make threads like these, and you don't even seem to care about it.

You know when people look at you like they don't know whether you are joking, or just really stupid/ignorant (probably not, but just pretend you do) when you just said something, yeah, that doesn't happen to everyone. I suggest you work on your personal skills, and learn to figure out when people are so disgusted with you that they are on the verge of losing their meal.

Probably doesn't matter though. I don't know how anyone could buy anything from you after actually searching for feedback from your transactions.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stangman67

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stangman67
Seattle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies