godhatescivics, Derek Sindyla=SCAMMER POS

ILLCRACKALUV
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
ill
Do not deal with either Derek Sindyla (his real name, no idea if he has an account on here) is the one that scammed me, godhatescivic is his friend who has bothered to do nothing, eventually not responding to my pm's, also the one that hooked us up on trading this stuff)

please do not ask for cliffs you have to read everything to understand the situation..Thank you!

EDIT: his paypal email is agape4ever127 at aol.com do not deal with this paypal email

orginal thread http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=389677

edit:He lives in Lakewood, OH

I traded my blown sundown 3000d for Derek's Solo x 12" motor/basket and $150 paypal. He initially said he would send it to my paypal that wed march 4th. The next day(which was Wednesday) I asked out of curiosity where it was. He told me he thought it was Thursday so he didnt have the money(idk how you get dates that mixed up //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif ) well Then I still didnt have the money until that Sunday March 8th. Then we agreed we would send the stuff out that Monday March 9th. It came and the first thing i did after school was ship my amp out. Then later I texted him saying i shipped it out. He never responded until eventually that night after 3 texts and me saying im going to hold the ship on the amp and have it canceled if he didnt respond about the x being shipped. He immediately responded saying his mom was going to ship it out the next day. This is where I started to become very suspicious. Then next day i received tracking number from godhatescivcs (keep in mind he keeps godhatescivics updated on this because hes the one that gave me tracking number). So on Thursday March 12 I received it. Opened the crated to see there was absolutely NO packaging and the sub DIDNT EVEN FIT in the crate.. But everything looked fine UNTIL i looked around the basket corners to spot this

PICT1177.jpg

PICT1178.jpg

PICT1179.jpg

PICT1180.jpg

PICT1181.jpg

PICT1176.jpg
(this was wat was all in there for packaging)

After i texted him that day he immediately responded (calling) freaking out that fedex did this (me not surprised knowing there was no packaging). He told me he had it rescheduled for pickup by fedex the next day to have it inspected (he had it insured for 200) He said if worse comes to worse he would send me the other solo x 12" or 200$. Well 2 weeks went by and I heard absolutely nothing from him. I then told his friend what was up and to tell him that i just wanted the other x 12" (because i needed it sold for money for spring break). Also texted Derek asking this on march 26th. So on Thursday March 27th he texted me 4-5 times and called 2-3 while i was in school taking a test so i couldnt answer. I then replied asking him whats up 10 minutes later. He said he needed my address (even though the night before i asked if he had all shipping address correct and he said ya //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif )

I sent this to godhatescivics on april 1st.

Its been a week almost and still no sub..hes one state over regardless and usps works on saturday.. Where is my sub? I'm becoming very frustrated. I was not able to do **** over spring break because I couldnt have this in time to sell.. Im very tired of this man. Its been almost a month hes had my amp and i still dont have my half of the deal, lousy service. I would do w.e it takes to make the customer happy but apparently thats neither of your guys top priority..

(this was after i texted derek and got no response).

i received THIS back from godhatescivics

call him what do you want me to do im in new york
I FOUND this odd because when we were previously talking he said he lived 10 minutes from him but hasnt seen him in years.

Well I have called Derek 3-4 times and texted numerous at least 6+ since a week ago with no response. Only response I got from was godhatescivics after i sent this

"tried calling again, left voice mail..no one answered..Im giving it a few more days and labeling both of you as scammers..ive waited..its still not here today.hes not answering your not helping or responding. Im giving you a heads up after a few days, unless this is solved..you both will be labeled scammers."

got this in response (after godhates has been on but rarely responding to my pm's)

"he said hes waaiting on fed ex to give him back money"
i then sent this "This is complete ******** idc what he says foe

Him saying he shiped it out lying about it then not responding to my text or callls/voicemail is absurd it's not my prolem what happened with it, there was no packaging I should not be the one out here especially lied to. He also has the time to call/ answer ur call but can't return mine unless I get conformation sub is shipped today or tomorrow or I have 200 in my paypal I'm labeling both u as scammers an alerting his local authorities"

(haven't received a response since as of today April 11th)

Derek cant answer or return any of my calls or text where as before he would do it instantly yet he can answer god's call, or however he got in touch with him..

This is ******** its been over a month and I havent had my end of the deal yet. And doesnt seem like I will, Last time I called him was yesterday (April 10th) and left a voice mail saying "get back to me" He never responded.

So PLEASE do not deal with either, im out $200 that i really needed for spring break and now since ive been looking and CANNOT find a job. So please stay away from both as they are nothing but lying low life trash..

Btw here are pics of my amp shipped

PICT1173.jpg

PICT1175.jpg

O and IF ANYONE WANTS DEREK'S POLICE REPORT you can pm me id be happy to forward it

Edit:Btw when I talked to derek that thursday march 11th, he told me my amp got there just fine

what dicks. hope all this crap gets sorted out but it doesn't seem like it will. sorry to hear this man!

what dicks. hope all this crap gets sorted out but it doesn't seem like it will. sorry to hear this man!
thanks a lot man! I wish it could be but with no response from the other party(s) Looks like it wont //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

U HAVE phone numbers and addy right?
yes, but doesnt really do good if no ones picking up. And paypal addy isnt really going to help.. if you want it posted to keep from doing future references i will do so

yes, but doesnt really do good if no ones picking up. And paypal addy isnt really going to help.. if you want it posted to keep from doing future references i will do so
well **** just post up here the info

did you post this up before? i SWEAR i've seen this basket on here or CACO. same box, same damage.
yes on caco.. we have had a discussion, but i havent made a scamming thread yet.

ahh. didn't he have a second one he was supposed to swap? i'm trying to catch up here.
yes its all stated in here

we also had a vote 27-0 that i should be concerned after he delayed shipping on the original

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ILLCRACKALUV

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
ILLCRACKALUV
ill
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies