Problems with Dropped Mazda

Still no communication on whether my parts have been shipped or not. paid 120 for this alarm and I am starting to get very pissed. If I don't receive my parts do you guys think I have leeway with a paypal claim?

Still no communication on whether my parts have been shipped or not. paid 120 for this alarm and I am starting to get very pissed. If I don't receive my parts do you guys think I have leeway with a paypal claim?
You can try, He claimed that it was NIB and what you got was NOT new in box.

Save all records and take some clear photos of said alarm.

If you do not get your stuff in a few day's File a claim. I would....

thats funny that he talked about not having time to respond to PM's but he sure did post in here alot. takes 2 seconds to PM a tracking number....

and lol and him blaming his girl..... be a man and ship your stuff yourself then. i wonder if she knows hes on here blaming her for his **** up.

They aren't coming. Doesn't this guy have a problem selling like monthly? This is why I don't deal with people who type like they are 4. They are usually the scandalous ones on here.

At this point, you just freeze his acct, and force him to ship. If he didnt have a new remote, i would have offered to give some money back to the buyer, but he didnt even do that. File the claim, before your in the victim stats!!!

thats funny that he talked about not having time to respond to PM's but he sure did post in here alot. takes 2 seconds to PM a tracking number....
and lol and him blaming his girl..... be a man and ship your stuff yourself then. i wonder if she knows hes on here blaming her for his **** up.

he blamed either his girl or friend or someone else, cant remember who, with that whole 3 way trade debacle. doesnt seem like he knows how to man up and admit fault.

good luck on the paypal claim, I tried the same deal with a different member on here, and the claim got rejected, because paypal said I got said items, just not in the condtion as described, which is why I hate paypal. Your best bet is to have a chat with your internet fraud department your law enforcement should have more information, thats how I regained something.

X2

The guy replied to every PM and even Pmed me extra imes when he was selling me the alarm and now that I am having problems, he claims he is too busy and his computer doesn't work. Complete BS. This guy needs a good azz-whoopin

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stangman67

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stangman67
Seattle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies