Problems with Dropped Mazda

I was very surprised when I talked to Billy on the phone. I expected a thug like guy who speaks like he does on here. He was extremely respectful on the phone. I think he just needs to show that on here and that would go a long way

go fly a kit or go back to what you good at cause knowledge aint your shine on bro i aint out to screw no one over never have been and aint startn now either

i have enough knowledge and read enough about your dealings on this forum.

it took you how long to take care of this? you whined, *****ed and complained when you didnt get your money/xbox gear.........and all the while you are leavin this and a couple others out to dry. you expected to be taken care of in a timely manner but when it comes to taking care of your deals its no big deal, and always someone else's fault. i never said you were out to screw someone over, you just have horrible communication and business practices.......and everyone knows communication is the most important thing when dealing over the internet and especially on this forum that is full of scammers.

well me and him had a deal a few weeks back, im sure he sent me a money order but i never got it, he said another is out, he answers my pm and i do hope all ends well for you.
said the same thign to me, and i never got it, now he ignored my last PM (or maybe he didnt and i just never got it), only thing is since he had so many refs and i had none, i sent him the amp first. (was only $30 + shipping = $50)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stangman67

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stangman67
Seattle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies