JoeSmith502 "bad seller!!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike lawry
10+ year member

oregon
I bought 2 re xxx's 12inch subs from him.He claimed both were mint.When i recieved them one appears to be mint"im going to check with dmm" and the other had a broken tinsel wire.he claims it happened during shipping and for me to just solder it or contact ups. Well I cant deal with ups only seller can and ive been told not to solder it.Everyone says no way in hell that happened during shipping.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/verymad.gif.3f39c5c2fd57527b671fad3efdfac756.gif

Joe Smith (502) 968-8793 8001 Red Cedar Way,Louisville, KY 40219

Joe Smith (502) 749-8677 410 Mockingbird Valley R,Louisville, KY 40207

Joe D Smith (502) 491-9311 7416 Six Mile Ln,Louisville, KY 40220

Joe D Smith (502) 964-6576 3804 Carpenter Dr,Louisville, KY 40229

just a coupe i found in louisville

what are you gonna do? Pay him a visit?
You never know I do have friends also local in louisville People need to start standing together against this ****..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif

You never know I do have friends also local in louisville People need to start standing together against this ****..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eek.gif.771b7a90cf45cabdc554ff1121c21c4a.gif
Your right we do need to stick together. I dont understand why he would screw up his good feedback and name. I got 1 faulty sub some other guy didnt even recieve his.

Give him a little time. He's a pretty good guy. I've had about 4-5 good transactions with him. One or two it was kind of slow in responding but always came through. I just don't think he'd mess up his good feedback over a tinsel lead (like you said)!!!

Shoot him an email if you haven't already as I believe he's on that more than here.

Good luck!

V.

Give him a little time. He's a pretty good guy. I've had about 4-5 good transactions with him. One or two it was kind of slow in responding but always came through. I just don't think he'd mess up his good feedback over a tinsel lead (like you said)!!! Shoot him an email if you haven't already as I believe he's on that more than here.

Good luck!

V.
Weve gone back and forth through pm's. all of them are pretty much the same thing.him wanting me to go through ups or to solder it. He sticks to his story of him sending it intact. He also according to another person didnt send his xxx sub having to file a claim.I told him I wanted a refund or to trade for the other xxx he had but, he said he sold it already.

soldering it would take all of like 5 mins.

i understand it should be in working order when it gets to you, but if i was in your shoes, id take out the soldering iron and just get it working already.

i understand it should be in working order when it gets to you, but if i was in your shoes, id take out the soldering iron and just get it working already.
Then he deserves somewhat of a refund, he did not buy pay for subs with broken tinsel's

many people on here said soldering it would just make it break again. I did a search on it and found that the best way to do it would be to take off cone and put a new tinsel wire in it. I have never done anything like that. Point is I paid for 2 mint subs and I got 1.Its not up to me to file a claim with ups its the sellers.At this point I just want my money back.

many people on here said soldering it would just make it break again. I did a search on it and found that the best way to do it would be to take off cone and put a new tinsel wire in it. I have never done anything like that. Point is I paid for 2 mint subs and I got 1.Its not up to me to file a claim with ups its the sellers.At this point I just want my money back.
I even went around town to local repair shops and spent 3 hours outta my day tryn to find some1 to fix it the right way. Problem is no one wanted to mess with it.I was going out of my way to find a fix.

Look here, I have had over 50 transactions on this site and everyone has been happy but this guy. Both subs I sold him were in mint condition when they left this house. Think about it, why would I send him one good sub and one that had a tinsel break in it? It doesn't make any sense especially when I had three total to sell. I always check all of my equipment to make sure it is in working order before it leaves my hands.

I sold a guy a Kicker ZX1500 and another guy a US Amps MD41 on the same exact day. Where they broken? No.. I have messages of them thanking me for such a good deal and how pleased they were with how they looked. I told the guy to contact UPS about the insurance to get it fixed and also suggested soldering the lead back together. What I think happened is you damaged the sub when you were tryig to install it or whatever and now want to act like it was my fault. Sorry guy, it doesn't work that way. That sub was 100% when it left my house just like the other one you bought so I am in no way responsible.

And one last thing.. I'm no scammer, cheater, liar or anything else you want to call me on these boards. I'd love to see anyone of you talking about "oh wheres he live I'll show up at his house" come over here because I would stomp your skull into the concrete. If you want to test me I will gladly give you my address and you can try me.

Ok everybody, now that thats over I hope we can all be friends. Have a nice day! Joe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mike lawry

10+ year member
mike lawry
oregon
Start date
Participants
Who Replied