Problems with Dropped Mazda

I am sure those are fake, he is trying to scam people
this is weird stuff. I had a deal with him for 2 kicker cvx's and the deal with smooth. In fact, I still holla at him every so often. Billy is NOT a scammer. Not sure what is going on here.. hope everything works out for ya though.

People will scam for what ever they can get, Sony amplifier or not.

A month is WAY to long to wait for anyone. Longer you wait the chances of you getting anything from him fade quick.

this is weird stuff. I had a deal with him for 2 kicker cvx's and the deal with smooth. In fact, I still holla at him every so often. Billy is NOT a scammer. Not sure what is going on here.. hope everything works out for ya though.
His name is Billy? Maybe this Kelly character is his GF or something.

because it was only a $30 amp + shippinghe had a bunch of refs in his sig, including some respectable names.. and at the time i had no refs (have a few now)

so if i got beat im only out $30, yeah still *****, but its ot hundreds and hundreds of dollars
I understand. I take some dumb chances on some cheap stuff on ebay sometimes with sellers that don't have much feedback. So far it's worked out.

His name is Billy? Maybe this Kelly character is his GF or something.
no doubt in my mind his name is Billy. I will let you know though, it took about a month for our transaction to complete. I was sweating like you guys thinking I was ripped off but alas, he came through. He works a lot and has limited time because of it (at least that is what he told me but since the deal worked out alright.. I really have no reason to disbelieve him). I am pretty sure everyone here will get what they are owed.

That's all fine and dandy, a month is WAY to long to have to wait. I got sent an incomplete alarm I was planning to use on my mustang so I could bring it to Seattle. I am waiting for the missing parts.

That's all fine and dandy, a month is WAY to long to have to wait. I got sent an incomplete alarm I was planning to use on my mustang so I could bring it to Seattle. I am waiting for the missing parts.
now i know whos car im stealing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

I will literally kill you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/furious.gif.fc81ca146dbff91fede3ed290dbc4f4c.gif

I mean I shipped my stuff out on the 30th of last month and he got it a few days later so I'm not stressin. It's just everyone else seems like they should have got their dues by now so it's got me thinking a bit

Anyways I hope dude come's through. Like I said he seem straight when I talked with him but if nothing plays out by next week I'll seee what's up

yeah i wasnt gonna say anything cause like i said before, he can still pull through then whatever i can care less, but seeing this post made me think

don't get me wrong, I agree 100% with you. a month was a long time for me to wait too. but I did get the stuff, so hopefully everyone here will get theres too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

stangman67

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
stangman67
Seattle
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies