problem w/ my amp!?

slazer

i have a 300 Watt Legacy amplifier. I hooked it up right the other day, then about 2 days later it went almost silent, i can still hear my speakers, but they are not loud at all, I can barely hear it, and i've checked all of the fuses, none are bown, do any of yall know what the problem could be?!

If you can still hear them, then it's not the fuse 'cause there would not sound at all if it was. Double and triple check all connections. Make sure that the power, ground, and remote did not get switched around somehow. If they are all ok, then try a different ground.

check the thread "no sound from woofers " in technical help, i put a list to check the amp n stuff. there might somethin wrong w ur amp. good luck

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Using a Y RCA to split signal from amp to amp to give both amps the signal they need from the HU and subs in different /separate enclosures tuned...
Fully test it without the ACR-1. TBH it sounds like an amplifier issue. Try connecting your phone direct to the amp via a 3.5mm to RCA cable. If...
If a sub's voicecoil fails, it will usually drop impedance causing too much current to go back to the amplifier. The amplifier then protects...
Have you checked the fuse block. With time, tight connections can loosen and cause failure. Refresh those contact points and test again. Remember...
The starting ask on diyca.com is $2,500, so no telling what they want in the end, maybe $500k lol. Funny that caraudio.com is no longer valid for...

About this thread

slazer

slazer
Houston
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Matador