port help angled port

Participant count
  • Participant list

blitz25
10+ year member

preacher man
if my port is at an angle do i calculate the whole front edge into the equation or do i only measure from the short edge do i treat it as you do to figure out the volume of the angled box itself then add that to the rest of the length plus add the corrected length to the port because of the turn it will make in the box and will i have any port noise from having the port angled. i am a master carpenter and i have no problems building the box. any help be great

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I'd have the internal port end 7" away from the back wall and just roundover that corner. That back (rounded) wall should effectively extend the...
None so far, there was a factory 8 inch subwoofer that I took out for a pass through, I'm definitely going to have to get some sound deadening...
Yes. I do not fully understand the question, but if the manufacturer suggests such a big port, it is probably because it has a high QTS. If it...
Yeah, saw that too, was like ??? wtf! They do know there stuff, I usually just roll with it!
You could try to make the port longer, but there might be other reasons with the box won't extend lower, or even the sub. You'd have to reverse...

About this thread

blitz25

10+ year member
preacher man
blitz25
round rock texas
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date