Best way to go for front stage?

• Option 1: HU to DC with rears

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Option 2: HU to Levi with rears

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Option 3: HU to DC no rears

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
Then, you can't run rears at all if you're gonna go active and even if you stuck with passive fronts, you still couldn't run properly processed rears on that HU. I don't think it even has enough delay.
Only way you would be able to add rears and go active is adding a separate amp for the rears.
Based on what the installation manual says, I can run active and use the internal amp. Haven't tried it yet, but that's what the manual says. So, fronts would be using the RCA's do a 4 channel and the rears would be off the mids channel on the HU speaker outs. I know I wouldn't have any dedicated control for them, that's the biggest reason why I don't want to run them.

Either way, I'm not going to run them now. I have a small MTX amp that I could throw under a seat if I decide I want to run them later on.

Based on what the installation manual says, I can run active and use the internal amp. Haven't tried it yet, but that's what the manual says. So, fronts would be using the RCA's do a 4 channel and the rears would be off the mids channel on the HU speaker outs. I know I wouldn't have any dedicated control for them, that's the biggest reason why I don't want to run them.
Either way, I'm not going to run them now. I have a small MTX amp that I could throw under a seat if I decide I want to run them later on.
Oh i see what you were trying to do now. Nope that wouldn't work too well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...