Best way to go for front stage?

• Option 1: HU to DC with rears

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Option 2: HU to Levi with rears

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Option 3: HU to DC no rears

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters
I hear you... Doing the 300 right is costing some monies... eventhough I bought ANT's cheap as's wire onsale.
Nooooooooooooo.

But wire's expensive bro. I'm looking at $400 on just wire. At a minimum.

I keep telling myself YOLO...But I need to be able to buy food as well...
You and me both.

Nooooooooooooo.
But wire's expensive bro. I'm looking at $400 on just wire. At a minimum.

You and me both.
I bought some 16 and some 12 gauge from him OFC speaker wire. It should do fine as long as he isn't telling the Chinese to cut the copper with led... or some stupid nonsense like that. lol

That was before I found out he was a f'uker

My wire bill was rediculous as well :.(.................. For the power wire and RCA's from KNU. KNU's RCA's aren't worth the money either found that out last weekend.

Get rears. Does a little good for front seat passengers, but backseat riders will appriciate it. I sat back there and listened. A guy rode back thhere the other day, i asked how it sounded back there, he said awesome, and it does, its loud and clear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Atleast theyll have the clarity we have up front and have an enjoyable ride. Im think about placing 2 tweets somehbwere midways back if i can fiind a good spot for them.

Amp the rears

Get rears. Does a little good for front seat passengers, but backseat riders will appriciate it. I sat back there and listened. A guy rode back thhere the other day, i asked how it sounded back there, he said awesome, and it does, its loud and clear //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Atleast theyll have the clarity we have up front and have an enjoyable ride. Im think about placing 2 tweets somehbwere midways back if i can fiind a good spot for them.Amp the rears
I see you are new here. Let me be the first to tell you, STFU.

I just read your sig. Are you sure you didn't save more like 35% on buying used?
15% OR MORE

I saved like 30% off of the original MSRP on my little P300. I think I bought it for like 90 bucks, it costs like 140 new. Works just as well as it did the day it was made.

Your 80PRS most likely will not allow the speaker outputs to work with the head unit in network mode. This is probably explained in the user manual, which I haven't read. I don't know this for a fact but I'm guessing it will disable those outputs and only use the pre-outs. This means no rear fill unless you let a separate DSP with at least 8 channels do the crossovers.

Your 80PRS most likely will not allow the speaker outputs to work with the head unit in network mode. This is probably explained in the user manual, which I haven't read. I don't know this for a fact but I'm guessing it will disable those outputs and only use the pre-outs. This means no rear fill unless you let a separate DSP with at least 8 channels do the crossovers.
On page 3 of the installation manual, it explains how to setup for standard mode with internal amp, standard mode without internal amp, network mode with internal amp, and network mode without internal amp. I haven't tried it, but I'd assume this means that the internal amp will still work in network mode.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...