Point me to the right amp

djdoom25

Boston
hey guys, I have a 12" dual 4ohm sub with 360w rms. I'm having some trouble on what type of amp i should get. i want wire it in parallel to the amp like this.
1DVC_4-ohm_mono.jpg

Should i look for the amp that say ***watts rms x 1@2ohms, or ***watts rms x 1@4ohms.

I just need someone to point me in the right direction, so i know what i'm looking for.

BTW the sub i have is the "Polk Audio DXi 124 DVC"

Also are paying for a high quality brand as well.

Not every brand cost the same.. Hence the need for diversity.

yeah get what u want (peeps here don't care much for my 500 or so rms @2ohm autotek 1600.1 $80 but it works perfectly) however u should look at sonic electronix mono amps (I like the a/b ones) but the ppi 600 is $99 and they tested it and it did 585 rms @ 2ohms., lots of decent 500rms amps under $200 (even some of the hifonics look good but check out the precision powers and others on there

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.