please help!! keep frying subs!

ok so could i turn the frequency up.

i just plugged my new speaker in and played music with everything on my amp turned down. sounded good but i barely heard bass.

hey i put my speaker in and played it with all my amp settings down. For about 30 minutes gradually turning my amp settings up it didnt fry this time. but it still doesnt hit as hard. i turned my bass boost up like halfway up and the gain about halfway up. and it was hitting pretty nice but got scared and quit lol. (not trying to fry another 1)

i just need to know whats the max i can turn the settings to without having another bake sale hahaaa.

hey i put my speaker in and played it with all my amp settings down. For about 30 minutes gradually turning my amp settings up it didnt fry this time. but it still doesnt hit as hard. i turned my bass boost up like halfway up and the gain about halfway up. and it was hitting pretty nice but got scared and quit lol. (not trying to fry another 1)
i just need to know whats the max i can turn the settings to without having another bake sale hahaaa.
From this post I've concluded that you are not gonna learn sh*t. Go on and have fun blowing subs left and right. Make sure you take out a few amps and burn down a car while you are at it.

whats the point of the guys typing on here when you dont read or comprehend a single sh*t they say.

yeah and some people probably thought i was a dbag for my post way back at the first page... clearly some people are not willing to do research on their own and are pretty well helpless. most of what people have said here is widely available with a simple google search

and btw i am willing to learn. why do you think i started a ****** forum?? i just didnt really know anything about this **** at first, like NOTHING. Excuse me for being a beginer!

and btw i am willing to learn. why do you think i started a ****** forum?? i just didnt really know anything about this **** at first, like NOTHING. Excuse me for being a beginer!
what volume does the h/u start to sound bad at? its probably just some super weak pre-amp outputs on the CD player and a ****** pot on that cheap *** amp. lol. you have a sub-woofer level adjustment on that CD player?

sounds like your just not getting enough input signal. maybe turn the CD player up a tad bit more.

did you turn the sensitivity knob all the way to the right(clockwise) yet?

From this post I've concluded that you are not gonna learn sh*t. Go on and have fun blowing subs left and right. Make sure you take out a few amps and burn down a car while you are at it.
whats the point of the guys typing on here when you dont read or comprehend a single sh*t they say.
are you talking to me? lol

my HU starts to sound bad at 50-55. I do have sub controls on my cd player. i have not turned the sensitivity all the way up yet. sensitivity is gain right. and my frequency knob is all the way up.

well leave it on about 47 max. turn the frequency knob till its on 70hz and the sensitivity till its on 2 and the DB knob to 0. listen to it. if your not getting much power slowly turn the gain up. does it sound clean? in the cone well controlled and only playing bass?

again check your wiring and connections.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.