please help!! keep frying subs!

I'd take a picture of how you have the sub wired, and also a picture of you amp where the settings are... Let us see exactly how you have it all atm...

[/img]

second get that wire out of a bind and re do that connection. take it out all the way get it sright as you can into hte terminal and re-tighten it. tighten it good then shake the wire around and see if its loose if it is loosen it and tighten it again better. once it doesn't move after to move it around go and 1/8 or 1/4 turn..

---------- Post added at 10:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

the one that says frequency set it to 60 or 70..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

I think you're gonna have to get good with fiberglass or something, or find someone with a 3d laser scanner that can 3d print or mold you some...
Is this a blue or blue/white wire from the Kenwood? The ACC wire is red and although that should turn on the amp, it is not the prefered wiring...
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...
It's called the K.I.S.S. preciniple ("Keep it simple, stupid!")... Takes the guesswork out of parallel/series wiring.
As for which signal to use, I tried all combinations and getting signal from the dash and front & rear doors is the only way the system sounded...

About this thread

levisrygley
nashville
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
ANTHONY.S1982
1714321195129.png