please help!! keep frying subs!

Ok guys heres my setup.

i1376.photobucket.com/albums/ah24/levisrygley/Mobile%20Uploads/20160508_121411_zpsvx5jt5se.mp4]
th_20160508_121411_zpsvx5jt5se.jpg
[/url]

its your box and lack of knowledge brother. your just pushing it too hard in the wrong box.. not trying to be mean its just the facts..

maybe see if you can find someone close to you to build you a box and help teach you. alot of us spent 1000s if not 10s of thousands and many years in the hobby and still on occasion damage stuff.

could it be my HU?
its you yourself and your ignorance. We've been telling you the exact cause and you just keep turning sh*t up since its not loud enough and blowing stuff up by forcing your amp to make a dirty signal.

Keys to get loud

Quality amp, quality wiring and quality box and install. Subs are whatever the others are what you need to get loud especially the box. You have the subs in a sh*tty premade box, you'll never get loud. Your kenwood 1000 watt amp is not even 500 let alone 1000 watts whats the model numbeR?

Did you even read the article about gain setting and all the basics on car audio? Dont expect others to spoon feed you, you gotta read and educate yourself, you are a grown man arent you?

how is the box frying my subs its ported. and the first speaker i put in the box was an alphasonik 500w RMS and it worked and sounded F***** GREAT For about 4 months then it fried

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.