Pics of your american muscle cars ?

'82 Bu Wagon. Street raced it for 3 years and went 25-2. Ran 10.0's on 93 octane, and a lot faster on the gun. Not bad for 4050 pounds...

Engine looked pretty plain with factory 454 valve covers and a 16" chrome air cleaner hiding the 1100cfm Williams dominator. 598 cubes dynoed at 820hp on pump gas. Drove it around 2k miles a year.

tndsc010871cd3.jpg

1000395xj6.jpg

theres alot of those year cars out there, me personally id scoop a 66-67 novs, there crazy light, you can make them quick, or a 65-67 chevelle, nice looking and you dont see as many

i figure it will be faster than the little V6 thats in it....
It may and I mean MAY be a little quicker but look at this way, first of your runing what is so special about the GNs second you're throwing of the weight balane and adding a fair amount more weight. Not to mention the LC2 motor will get way better fuel economy and has a ton of potential.

hey guys. my rents made a deal with me when i got my first car. we are a nothing to something family being my rents were from poor family in UK and now were well off. they taught me and my bro to save half what we make etc.. etc... and they wouldnt buy our first cars. so im rolling in a 94 camry. but they make us earn a new car. i have to grad with a 4.0 gpa from a very hard pvt highschool. i have a 4.2 gpa now.
i can spend a very pretty penny on a new car next year and would love to hear opinions.

Im thinking a restored 70 - 72 chevelle 454 or a 67 - 69 camaro restored.

i have up toward around 30k, my brother got a 350z but i want a muscle car that a classic chevy.

what do yall like more? 70 - 72 chevelles or 67 - 69 camaros
are you keeping the camry for daily?

big block>gas

Not really muscle car's, but american and v8 none the less.

My 80 Caprice with a swapped in mild 355. Has been parked for a few years and will one day work on it again. Plans are to lower it a couple inches, new wheels, paint, upgrade the brakes, rear end, (wouldn't mind a twin turbo setup and maybe a standard swap from the TH400), already have most the audio for it too (2 12" w6v2's, 2 alpine mrd-m1000's, 2 6w0's, 5.25 jl comps, 2 alpine mrv-f540s)

caprice3600.jpg

Still working on my 350 swap 85 s10 blazer 4x4.

clean12.jpg

sept081.jpg

'82 Bu Wagon. Street raced it for 3 years and went 25-2. Ran 10.0's on 93 octane, and a lot faster on the gun. Not bad for 4050 pounds...
Engine looked pretty plain with factory 454 valve covers and a 16" chrome air cleaner hiding the 1100cfm Williams dominator. 598 cubes dynoed at 820hp on pump gas. Drove it around 2k miles a year.

tndsc010871cd3.jpg

1000395xj6.jpg
Thats alot of power for pump gas, do you know what dyno it was on by chance. What heads?

those numbers sound about right for a 600 cube bbc on the bottle, nice wagon
820 was on motor, much more on the gun as it was a low compression motor with a spray cam.

Ray Frank's Profiler heads. Engine was built by a shop in Southern Illinois. Guy used to build Pro Stock engines at Steve Schmidt's shop, and when he started out on his own he was trying to make a name for himself, so I got it for a Good price...

820 was on motor, much more on the gun as it was a low compression motor with a spray cam.
Ray Frank's Profiler heads. Engine was built by a shop in Southern Illinois. Guy used to build Pro Stock engines at Steve Schmidt's shop, and when he started out on his own he was trying to make a name for himself, so I got it for a Good price...
I see why it made the power it does, Those are killer heads. Were looking into a set instead of our current dart pro 1's. We run a 622 Dart block / good components and it made 988 hp @ 6700 rpm. But thats also 14.5 /1 compression and 116 gas.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.